CHAPTER 2013
Assalamualaikum wbt
Hey peeps
This is just beginning of the story,
Not too late to say Happy New Year, Selamat Tahun Baru to all the followers.Eventhough sekarang ni aku dekat KMTK but I am still use to BERBLOGGING.Try to forget this Mr Bloggy but I can't.Talking about New Year rasanya perubahan pada diri aku la.Why not transfer to be more alim?Insyallah.Sebabnya,actually ada niat tu nak menutup aurat but still....Ada yang cakap "Kalau belum sampai waktunya or tak ikhlas nak pakai better ostpone dulu niat tu' and ada jugak yang cakap 'Niat baik jangan tangguh tangguh'.I'll try.Insyallah one day aku akan berubah.Ha,study?Shioh2#Whew! Alhamdulilah.Everything seems to be clear.And I have change the study style for this second semester.Second semester is more relax compare to the last sem.But report,assgnment and thesis belambak.Hehe.Should submit before this la before nu la.Doing taht with patient guys :') Am I right? I am berblogging right now at Language Room for doing my English Thesis Investigating the contributing factors to smoking habits and the effects on students.
Lot Of Love, Wahyu Asri
