Thursday, May 3, 2012

kelam kabot












Assalamualaikum pembuka kata kepada rakan rakan sekalian jugak belum terlambat nak say Grats to all friends batch 94' yang dapat temuduga MAKTAB PERGURUAN(KPLSPM 2012) on this 7th of May. Tak kisah la course apa pon, all the best ya* jelly satt!  Berapa abad ntah aku biarkan blog ni bersawang. Lama tak bertyping typing.  Rindu menjelma membuatkan diri aku gian untuk bercerita and act I've been meaning to update the blog since weeks ago, but unfortunately, I never managed to update it because I've been busy with my partime job @ ALOR STAR MALL again for 2 weeks Google brand's fair or else i was tired to type when every time i came back from worked. Haha tak boleh blah alasan. Aik, Alor Star Mall pulakk? Last post cakap mintak form 7E? Haa. Aku keja dua hari then resign. Sebab ada shift malam and for sure Mama and Papa memberi tentangan yang hebat. Alright,this part, I'll story about my future study. The prob is my WORST result,sapa mau ambek aku sambung study dekat U depa? sure semua takmau! I cant blame anything to the others but the real fact is me and myself. Sapa suroh tak study betoi betoi dulu. What a waste of 2 years wahyu? Agak kuciwa la bila result tak elok but enough and Let Bygone Be Bygone :( Nowdays,history has shaped me in many ways and has changed me as a person for the better. Syukur Alhamdulillah, I'm really blessed to have the best family and friends one could ever ask for. All the love and support really means a lot to me. I think my life is perfect as it is though there's still a lot more I want to achieve in life :) Go stronger wahyuu. SPM result cant make you success in your future life. Yes it is but since PMR's result, everybody was saying the same words and I'll make it real for my future. Insyallah. Sebab aku nak study betoi betoi as known as wishlist aku ialah aku nak bekerja untuk beli MINI COOPER S  I dont know why mini cooper s but definitely it will be mine soon. Amin. I was offered for lower form six @ Technic Alor Star School only to continue my further study.How sad am I?  Cant imagine how disgust people will judge me for studying there.  I'll rather continue my study @ any Politeknik in Dip. I hope and I pray that my decision will be the best part for my life. Papa pon banyak jugak bagi nasihat and guidance dekat aku sebab papa pon dah penah experienced and if people asking me " So nak ambek course apa lepas ni?' .Aku akan tetap sambung engineering, papa said that he'll show me the way ;) Thanks paaa eventhough I've dissapointed you so many times and  I'll also choose MATRICULATION STUDY@ MATRIC TECHNICAL PENDANG soon if I will be given the chance, Insyallah. Hope all of you will also pray for me too :)  Aminnn 



















Lots Of Love, Wahyu Asri