Sunday, February 12, 2012

petak petak dam

hey peepo :)
Assalamualaikum






Mood  : fckuingfreakingbored ! Ada pakwe takdak pakwe sama ja. Tak mati pon *tetiba ja EMO!    Arightt, tapi Petak Petak Dam ni sentiasa accompany me when I'm not in mood. Thank you Petak Petak Dam. You are cute. You are charming. You are tasty. You are nyummmy. You are damn mouth watering me  ;) *ceh betoi dak taktau idiom aku ni ? Dahh lama tak guna so it's quite awkard me :D Errr, I bought Petak Petak Dam at FAIRY Cookies stone's throw from City Plaza. Beside MYDIN one and I think it only be sold there. Other cookies shop may not copycat my Petak Petak Dam. How about the price? OK ! Three ringgit Malaysia and twenty sen per 100g. Oh ! It's reasonable right for all of you to buy Petak Petak Dam.Lets buy and taste it. You will also never regret it :)

Here my Petak Petak Dam   













Lots Of Love, Wahyu Asri